What You Need
- 1 teaspoon lemon pepper seasoning
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1/2 pound roasted turkey breast, cut into 1/4-inch cubes
- 1 - 8 ounce container plain yogurt, non-fat
- 1 medium cucumber, peeled, seeded and diced)
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 4 (6-inch) Olympia Pita pockets, cut in half
- 2 cups shredded lettuce
- 2 small tomatoes, sliced into 8 pieces
- 1 medium red onion, sliced into 8 pieces
- 8 Kalamata olives, pitted
- 8 pepperoncini peppers
- 8 tablespoons crumbled Feta cheese
1. In medium bowl, mix turkey, yogurt, cucumber, lemon pepper, and oregano. Cover mixture and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
2. Fill each pita pocket with about 1/4 cup shredded lettuce.
3. Spoon an eighth of turkey/cucumber mixture into each pocket.
4. Add 1 slice tomato, 1 slice onion, 1 olive, 1 pepperoncini and 1 tbsp. feta per pocket.
- To save time, substitute 8 oz. Tzatziki sauce for yogurt, cucumber, and garlic.