You can put almost anything you want on pita and pop it in the oven for the perfect personal pizza. Or, you can whip up a bunch for your friends and wow them with your culinary expertise. This one will blow them away, and it's incredibly easy to make.
What You Need
- (2 ) 7 " Olympia Original Greek Pita
- 6 tbsp. crumbled feta cheese
- 1 Roma tomato, sliced
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- Black pepper
- 6 large basil leaves, sliced
1. Preheat oven to 350° F.
2. Place pita on non-stick baking sheet.
3. Top with feta cheese, tomato, black pepper and olive oil.
4. Put baking sheet on center oven rack for 15 minutes.
5. Remove pizzas, top with fresh basil.
6. Quarter each pizza and serve.
- Since oven temperatures vary, keep an eye on these. Check at 10 minutes to see how they are doing to avoid an overly crispy crust.